The strained relationship between Birdman and Lil Wayne seems to be on the mend if a recent spotting of the pair hanging out is to be believed. The feuding label bosses were seen together in Miami’s Club LIV and even exchanged a loving embrace.
A video from a smartphone uploaded by the good folks at The Shade Room show the pair taking in the scene from a VIP perch, and then grip each other up for what looks to be a sincere bro-hug. Birdman, who recently got engaged to R&B songstress Toni Braxton, has promised to finally unleash Weezy’s long-awaited Tha Carter V album so maybe this signals that it will finally see the light of day.
Check out the video below.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records
Birdman & Lil Wayne Spotted Hanging Out Together [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com