The strained relationship between Birdman and Lil Wayne seems to be on the mend if a recent spotting of the pair hanging out is to be believed. The feuding label bosses were seen together in Miami’s Club LIV and even exchanged a loving embrace.
A video from a smartphone uploaded by the good folks at The Shade Room show the pair taking in the scene from a VIP perch, and then grip each other up for what looks to be a sincere bro-hug. Birdman, who recently got engaged to R&B songstress Toni Braxton, has promised to finally unleash Weezy’s long-awaited Tha Carter V album so maybe this signals that it will finally see the light of day.
Check out the video below.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]
Birdman & Lil Wayne Spotted Hanging Out Together [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com