The strained relationship between Birdman and Lil Wayne seems to be on the mend if a recent spotting of the pair hanging out is to be believed. The feuding label bosses were seen together in Miami’s Club LIV and even exchanged a loving embrace.
A video from a smartphone uploaded by the good folks at The Shade Room show the pair taking in the scene from a VIP perch, and then grip each other up for what looks to be a sincere bro-hug. Birdman, who recently got engaged to R&B songstress Toni Braxton, has promised to finally unleash Weezy’s long-awaited Tha Carter V album so maybe this signals that it will finally see the light of day.
Check out the video below.
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Did Barack Obama Just Tell Us That Aliens Are Real!? [WATCH]
- Ari Lennox Creates Jingle With Google To Support Black Business ‘Grounded’
- Disney+ Pays Homage To Chadwick Boseman’s ‘Black Panther’ For The King’s Birthday
- Jay-Z Connects With Luke Cage Creator To Produce New Netflix Thriller
- Floyd Mayweather Wants Black Athletes Stop Making Fun of Nate Robinson Getting Knocked Out
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Hart Gets Dragged For “Hoe Activity” Joke About His Daughter [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Coronavirus Updates And Precautions Post Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- These Stars Casually Slayed At The 2020 Soul Train Awards
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
Birdman & Lil Wayne Spotted Hanging Out Together [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com