Dennis Edwards of the Temptations died recently in Chicago. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Grammy-winning singer died from meningitis, but now court documents allege he was abused before he passed. It is reported that his wife, Brenda Edwards abused him at home.
Before his death an investigator with the Healthcare Consortium of Illinois filed a protection order request on behalf of the singer. In the documents it states that Brenda tried to suffocate him. Edwards wasn’t able to leave from his bed and she allegedly stole his hearing aids.
Later on Dennis was removed from the home and Brenda was supposed to go to court to talk about the allegations. In a statement she said, “I loved Dennis, and we were married for 18 years. I would have never done anything to harm him. These allegations are false and defamatory and will be proven as such. Until this is all over, I have no further comment.” Chicago police have open an investigation and the family of Dennis are making arrangements for his memorial service.
- #PerfectPairPodcast: Rock T & His Wife Krystal Launch New Podcast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Master P Confessed That He Got A Thang For Ellen DeGeneres
- Jermaine Dupri Preps New Documentary Featuring Mariah Carey, Usher & Da Brat [VIDEO]
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park 5
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- [WATCH] Father And Chatty Son In Viral Video Land Adorable Denny’s Commercial
- White Woman Accused Of Pretending To Be A Doctor In Africa Is Sued After ‘100 Babies’ Die
- #SayHerName: Chicago Mother Of Five Killed By Walgreens Manager Pretending To Be Police
- $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized In Philadelphia Shipping Yard
- Living Single Without Maxine Shaw? The Show’s Creator Says It Almost Happened