The Grammys were held this past weekend in NYC and celebrities gathered for this amazing event. According to TMZ, Quavo of Migos allegedly got into a little trouble after the award show. Reports state that he beat up Eric the Jeweler.
A report from the NYPD claims that Eric and Migos were partying at 1Oak and the two began to smack talk over money. Quavo allegedly owes the famous jeweler money and that’s why it turned physical. Eric mentioned to the cops that Quavo wasn’t the only person that was hitting him.
Witnesses say that it wasn’t Offset or Takeoff, but two other unknown men. Eric left the club and had injuries to the face. His $30,000 chain was also missing after the fight. Eric filed a robbery report and officers now want to talk to other members of the group. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Cardi B Vows To Pay Funeral Expenses For Victims Of Bronx Apartment Fire
- Raekwon Teams With Diadora And Foot Locker To Launch Community Initiative
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51