The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Allen Iverson Joins Al Harrington’s Cannabis Brand Viola As Its First Talent Partnership
- Baltimore County Public Schools Requiring Masks For Upcoming School Year
- And You Say Chi-City: Common Regrets Not Making A Third Album With Kanye West [Video]
- Legendary One-Of-One Wu-Tang Album Sold Yet Again By U.S. Government To Cover Martin Shkreli Debt
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Michael Jordan Trends After One Podcaster’s Corny Simone Biles Joke, Twitter Reacts
- The Spotlight Shines On Serena & Venus Williams’ Father In The First Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith