The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]