The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- White Woman Blocks Black Man From Entering His Apartment Building [VIDEO]
- Erica Mena Arrested For Drug Possession
- How To Save Money On Halloween
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’
- Netflix Cancels ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ After 2 Seasons
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019