The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- Are Offset And Cardi B Waiting For A Check To Show Off Baby Kulture? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Was Cardi B Throwing Shade At Nicki Minaj At The VMA’s? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jini Thornton Talks About Refinancing Student Loans And Refund Checks Students Spend In College [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Shaun King: Here Are Your Black Candidates For Governor
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why One Woman Was Denied A Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Newark High School Principal Creates Laundry Room To Combat Bullying
- Black Tony Misses Work To Go To 2 Chainz Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Was Nicki Minaj’s Twitter Rant Too Much? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Extra Security Is Needed At The MTV VMA’s [EXCLUSIVE]