The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin To Produce Kirk Franklin Biopic
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Lobbied Racist Donald Trump To Help A$AP Rocky
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’