The mother of Jholie Moussa has been living a nightmare since January 12th. On that day her 16-year-old daughter went missing after she left home for a party. According to Ebony, the FBI joined the search to find the teen and talked with several of Moussa’s friends that allegedly said they were in contact with her.
As days went on the family began to take matters into their own hands. They went on Facebook to start a group to help bring Jholie home. Her twin sister, Zhane said, “This is day 6 and I’ve never been away from my sister this long.”
Police confirmed that the body of Jholie Moussa was found in Woodlawn Neighborhood Park in Virginia. Moussa’s body was left covered in leaves and debris. Her death is being investigated as a homicide and we are keeping this family in our prayers.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]