The mother of Jholie Moussa has been living a nightmare since January 12th. On that day her 16-year-old daughter went missing after she left home for a party. According to Ebony, the FBI joined the search to find the teen and talked with several of Moussa’s friends that allegedly said they were in contact with her.
As days went on the family began to take matters into their own hands. They went on Facebook to start a group to help bring Jholie home. Her twin sister, Zhane said, “This is day 6 and I’ve never been away from my sister this long.”
Police confirmed that the body of Jholie Moussa was found in Woodlawn Neighborhood Park in Virginia. Moussa’s body was left covered in leaves and debris. Her death is being investigated as a homicide and we are keeping this family in our prayers.
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Exposes LaTocha Scott’s Husband & Says She’s Having His Baby! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Here’s An Update On What We Know About The Shanquella Robinson Case [WATCH]
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband Allegedly Expecting Baby From Mistress!
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Nene Leakes Shined In A $2,550 Chain Dress For Porsha’s Wedding
- Offset Takes To Instagram To Once Again Pay Homage To Takeoff
- Porsha Williams And Simon Guobadia Get Married Again!
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Fantasia Owned The Stage In Augusto Manzanares Look