The mother of Jholie Moussa has been living a nightmare since January 12th. On that day her 16-year-old daughter went missing after she left home for a party. According to Ebony, the FBI joined the search to find the teen and talked with several of Moussa’s friends that allegedly said they were in contact with her.
As days went on the family began to take matters into their own hands. They went on Facebook to start a group to help bring Jholie home. Her twin sister, Zhane said, “This is day 6 and I’ve never been away from my sister this long.”
Police confirmed that the body of Jholie Moussa was found in Woodlawn Neighborhood Park in Virginia. Moussa’s body was left covered in leaves and debris. Her death is being investigated as a homicide and we are keeping this family in our prayers.
- The 9 Best DMX Features And Collaborations
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Update On Derek Chauvin Trial + Recent Shooting In Minnesota [WATCH]
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: DMX To Be Honored With A Statue In His Hometown Yonkers, New York [WATCH]
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Still Canceled?: Lil Mama “Hasn’t Heard Back” From Jay Z & Alicia Keys After Apologizing
- Partial Ban On No-Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- Kyrie Irving Gets Angry When Dennis Schröder Calls Him The N-Word
- DMX Eulogized By Swizz Beatz [Video]