The mother of Jholie Moussa has been living a nightmare since January 12th. On that day her 16-year-old daughter went missing after she left home for a party. According to Ebony, the FBI joined the search to find the teen and talked with several of Moussa’s friends that allegedly said they were in contact with her.
As days went on the family began to take matters into their own hands. They went on Facebook to start a group to help bring Jholie home. Her twin sister, Zhane said, “This is day 6 and I’ve never been away from my sister this long.”
Police confirmed that the body of Jholie Moussa was found in Woodlawn Neighborhood Park in Virginia. Moussa’s body was left covered in leaves and debris. Her death is being investigated as a homicide and we are keeping this family in our prayers.
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- DaBaby Reportedly DaDropped The Ball on Delivering Apologies To Festivals
- Front Page News: Two More Officers Who Responded To Capitol Riots Have Committed Suicide [WATCH]
- Nurse Alice Informs Parents On How To Prep Kids For Returning To In-Person School [WATCH]
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19