Magdalena Aguilar Romero was last seen January 13th, but the remains of her body were recently found. According to VIBE, she told her relatives she was going to get her kids from her ex-husband’s home and was never seen again. Romero’s body was found dismembered by the Mexican authorities.
Spokesman Roberto Alvarez said, “It is presumed that she was cooked.” Her legs as well as her arms were found in a pot and her pelvis was found in a bag near the stove. They later found her other parts near the fridge. There is no word on what happened to Romero’s ex-husband, but we will keep you updated.
- For Papas Who Puff: Check Out These Smoker-Friendly Gifts For Father’s Day
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- The RZA Confirms Season 2 Of ‘Wu-Tang: An American Saga’ In 2021
- Pharrell Williams Set To Open Private School For Low Income Families In Virginia
- Do You Live In One Of 2021’s Most Fun States in America?
- Phoenix Suns And Denver Nuggets Fans Get Into Fight: “Suns In Four!”
- Cedric The Entertainer Reacts To Katt Williams ‘Stolen Joke’ Allegations
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo