Magdalena Aguilar Romero was last seen January 13th, but the remains of her body were recently found. According to VIBE, she told her relatives she was going to get her kids from her ex-husband’s home and was never seen again. Romero’s body was found dismembered by the Mexican authorities.
Spokesman Roberto Alvarez said, “It is presumed that she was cooked.” Her legs as well as her arms were found in a pot and her pelvis was found in a bag near the stove. They later found her other parts near the fridge. There is no word on what happened to Romero’s ex-husband, but we will keep you updated.
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim [PHOTOS]
- Aldi’s Frozen Berries Recalled; Possible Hepatitis A Contamination
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 24 Hallmark Christmas Movies in 12 Days
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- Eddie Murphy Is Reprising His Role As Axel Foley For A Fourth Installment Of ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ On Netflix
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination