The FBI is now asking for help after three teens went missing from the Bristow area of Prince William County, Virginia. According to NBC Washington the three girls left the area around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday. One of the teens, Ashley Sarahy Lemus is 17 years old, Hispanic, 5 foot 1 inch and has a tattoo on her chest that reads “Stay Strong.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The other two girls, Breonia Andreia Thomas is Black, 17 as well and 5 feet 1 inch. Chamareya Rontavia Wright is Black, 18 years old and is 5 feet 5 inches. The FBI has labeled these girls as “missing endangered” and were last seen in a small silver SUV. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of the ladies, please contact, Prince William County Police Department at 703-792-6500 or the FBI Washington Field Office at 202-278-2000 or http://www.tips.fbi.gov. We hope they are found safe soon.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral