If you don’t know DJ Khaled is Weight Watchers new social media ambassador. Khaled is on his weight loss journey and is showing fans on Instagram one of the ways he’s keeping the pounds off. In the video you see his fiancée, Nicole Tuck and his son, Asahd Khaled in the living room.
You can hear the music on and DJ Khaled and Tuck begin to dance. Asahd runs away, but keeps watching as mommy and daddy dance. DJ Khaled has a huge smile on his face as they hold each other.
In his post he said, “THE KHALED FAMILY!! when you on that @weightwatchers #wwfreestyleprogram and I have like 10 points left for the night makes me want dance 💃!!!!!! FAN LUV WORLDWIDE LETS GO!! MORE LOVE ! @wethebestmusic !!!!! @asahdkhaled !! #family 🔑.” Keep working it out DJ Khaled!
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men