If you don’t know DJ Khaled is Weight Watchers new social media ambassador. Khaled is on his weight loss journey and is showing fans on Instagram one of the ways he’s keeping the pounds off. In the video you see his fiancée, Nicole Tuck and his son, Asahd Khaled in the living room.
You can hear the music on and DJ Khaled and Tuck begin to dance. Asahd runs away, but keeps watching as mommy and daddy dance. DJ Khaled has a huge smile on his face as they hold each other.
In his post he said, “THE KHALED FAMILY!! when you on that @weightwatchers #wwfreestyleprogram and I have like 10 points left for the night makes me want dance 💃!!!!!! FAN LUV WORLDWIDE LETS GO!! MORE LOVE ! @wethebestmusic !!!!! @asahdkhaled !! #family 🔑.” Keep working it out DJ Khaled!
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons