DJ Khaled can add ambassador to his resume. The Wild Thoughts producer is Weight Watchers’ new “WW Freestyle” social media ambassador, which means he will document his weight loss journey on his social media platforms. And it has been a lucrative deal for both parties. According to CNBC, Weight Watchers stock rose six percent since the announcement.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“By capturing and sharing his process, he will enliven and inspire his community, showing that it’s possible to integrate healthy habits into your life,” Weight Watchers President and CEO Mindy Grossman said in a release.
Oprah, who owns 9.87 percent stock in the company, was the first ambassador in the “WW Freestyle” program when it launched last month.
We’re already subscribed to all of DJ Khaled’s social media accounts, so we’ll be watching his journey with the rest of his fans.
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men