Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores!
The fast food chain’s first “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week, according to CNN.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation, so much so, even Burger King added an Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. KFC, however, is the first fast-food restaurant to offer Beyond Meat fried chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets and boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49, depending on the quantity ordered. No word yet on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken”will be available in additional restaurants.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Famous Vegans & Vegetarians
1. Vanessa Williams – VeganSource: 1 of 4
2. Angela Bassett – VegetarianSource: 2 of 4
3. Erykah Badu – VeganSource: 3 of 4
4. Tia Mowry – VeganSource: 4 of 4
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Ray J & Princess Love are Expecting Again! [PHOTO]
- RIP: Dem Franchise Boyz Member Buddie Has Passed Away
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com