Dr. Collier is back and giving us health advice we need to hear. The weather is changing up and flu season is upon us. Dr. Collier mentioned that getting the flu shot is one of the greatest investment you could ever give yourself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also said, “The flu vaccine does not give you the flu.” It’s a conspiracy theory that so many think is true. Dr. Collier also spoke about how some people say that they are trying to take Black people out before voting season.
Last season the flu vaccine wasn’t as strong, but this year you more than likely won’t get sick if you get the shot. If you’re scared of shots they’ve made a nose spray to use. Dr. Collier mentioned that you spray half the bottle in one nostril then the other half in the other. Everyone make sure you protect yourself so you don’t get sick this flu season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Feelin’ Good As Hell: Lizzo Sends Flowers To Cardi B After Divorce Announcement
- MAGA Youth 101: Trump Announces ‘Patriotic Education’ Commission To Combat Education On Racial Equality
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards