Dr. Collier is back and giving us health advice we need to hear. The weather is changing up and flu season is upon us. Dr. Collier mentioned that getting the flu shot is one of the greatest investment you could ever give yourself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also said, “The flu vaccine does not give you the flu.” It’s a conspiracy theory that so many think is true. Dr. Collier also spoke about how some people say that they are trying to take Black people out before voting season.
Last season the flu vaccine wasn’t as strong, but this year you more than likely won’t get sick if you get the shot. If you’re scared of shots they’ve made a nose spray to use. Dr. Collier mentioned that you spray half the bottle in one nostril then the other half in the other. Everyone make sure you protect yourself so you don’t get sick this flu season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Tamera Reminisces About The First Time She Met Jay-Z & Gets Dragged By The Beyhive [VIDEO]
- Lee Daniels Posts Instagram Video About Jussie Smollett And ‘Empire’ Morale
- Woman Sues Harvard For Profiting Off Photos Of Her Enslaved Ancestors
- White Supremacist Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Black Victim
- 8 Artists Who Are Poets And Ain’t Afraid To Show It
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star, Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- RIP Jacorey Harris: Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer