Dr. Collier is back and is talking about prostate exams. Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killing both men and women. Prostate cancer is #2 in causing the death of men. Dr. Collier mentioned that at the age of 40 all men should receive a prostate exam.
Men should go to the doctor and ask to get a D.R.E. which is a digital rectal exam. He mentioned it takes about 10 seconds, but it could save your life. The doctor touches the prostate with two fingers and feels for inflammation as well as a hard part, which would determine that you have cancer.
Dr. Collier spoke about the first time that he had to do the exam and how he wasn’t nervous. He was working at a center for vets and 20-30 of them lined up and he had to give them exams. Dr. Collier told everyone it’s a simple procedure and amongst heart attacks and high blood pressure, prostate cancer is killing a lot of men.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelis Announces She’s Pregnant With Her Third Child!
- Jaguar Wright Accuses Common Of Sexual Assault
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- Roc Nation Partners With Brooklyn’s Long Island University For New School
- Tory Lanez Hasn’t Been Deported, Spotted At McDonald’s
- So Long TikTok?: Instagram Finally Brings Reels To The United States
- Juelz Santana Is Free From Prison
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hart Receives Backlash For Supporting Ellen Degeneres [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Caused The Explosion In Lebanon [VIDEO]
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues