Rickey Smiley over the weekend attended a memorial service for someone very close to him that passed from cancer. He spoke about how she caught it at the very late stage and lost her battle after a while. Dr. Collier joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share how women can catch cancer before it comes.
He mentioned some preventative measures could be, knowing when a family is diagnosed and then getting tested for it. Dr. Collier also talked about women finding out that they have HPV to continue to get tested for other cancers. When woman have abnormal cycles that can be a beginning cycle of finding out.
Dr. Collier also wants everyone to know that lung cancer is the #1 cancer. Some health insurance companies doesn’t think that you need to get chest x-rays, but make sure when you do your annual check up you get one. Take care of yourself and make sure you’re seeing the doctor when something might not seem right.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
View this post on Instagram
Rest well Soror!!! Dr. #StephanieHightower, last time I saw you was at my book signing , I jumped up and came from around that table. I was always proud of you. But what I remember most was the cute little girl that rode that bike everyday with the pigtails!! I absolutely adored you!! You will be missed…
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball