Rickey Smiley over the weekend attended a memorial service for someone very close to him that passed from cancer. He spoke about how she caught it at the very late stage and lost her battle after a while. Dr. Collier joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share how women can catch cancer before it comes.
He mentioned some preventative measures could be, knowing when a family is diagnosed and then getting tested for it. Dr. Collier also talked about women finding out that they have HPV to continue to get tested for other cancers. When woman have abnormal cycles that can be a beginning cycle of finding out.
Dr. Collier also wants everyone to know that lung cancer is the #1 cancer. Some health insurance companies doesn’t think that you need to get chest x-rays, but make sure when you do your annual check up you get one. Take care of yourself and make sure you’re seeing the doctor when something might not seem right.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
View this post on Instagram
Rest well Soror!!! Dr. #StephanieHightower, last time I saw you was at my book signing , I jumped up and came from around that table. I was always proud of you. But what I remember most was the cute little girl that rode that bike everyday with the pigtails!! I absolutely adored you!! You will be missed…
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In DUI, Child Endangerment Case
- Breaking Down Trust Issues: Experts Examine The Trauma Behind The Hurt
- Voletta Wallace & Faith Evans File Suit Against Snowboard Company For Using Biggie’s Image
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [VIDEO]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Texas Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets In Nine Minutes