Rickey Smiley over the weekend attended a memorial service for someone very close to him that passed from cancer. He spoke about how she caught it at the very late stage and lost her battle after a while. Dr. Collier joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share how women can catch cancer before it comes.
He mentioned some preventative measures could be, knowing when a family is diagnosed and then getting tested for it. Dr. Collier also talked about women finding out that they have HPV to continue to get tested for other cancers. When woman have abnormal cycles that can be a beginning cycle of finding out.
Dr. Collier also wants everyone to know that lung cancer is the #1 cancer. Some health insurance companies doesn’t think that you need to get chest x-rays, but make sure when you do your annual check up you get one. Take care of yourself and make sure you’re seeing the doctor when something might not seem right.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Nothin’ But A Gameshow Baby: Snoop Dogg’s Hilarious Wheel of Fortune Appearance
- DeMar DeRozan Says Retirement Is The Only Thing That Will Make Him Happy
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Shaq Reveals He’s A “Serial Cheater” So He Refuses To Comment On Ime Udoka’s Scandal
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’