Rickey Smiley over the weekend attended a memorial service for someone very close to him that passed from cancer. He spoke about how she caught it at the very late stage and lost her battle after a while. Dr. Collier joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share how women can catch cancer before it comes.
He mentioned some preventative measures could be, knowing when a family is diagnosed and then getting tested for it. Dr. Collier also talked about women finding out that they have HPV to continue to get tested for other cancers. When woman have abnormal cycles that can be a beginning cycle of finding out.
Dr. Collier also wants everyone to know that lung cancer is the #1 cancer. Some health insurance companies doesn’t think that you need to get chest x-rays, but make sure when you do your annual check up you get one. Take care of yourself and make sure you’re seeing the doctor when something might not seem right.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
View this post on Instagram
Rest well Soror!!! Dr. #StephanieHightower, last time I saw you was at my book signing , I jumped up and came from around that table. I was always proud of you. But what I remember most was the cute little girl that rode that bike everyday with the pigtails!! I absolutely adored you!! You will be missed…
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week