Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Big Bag: Dwayne Johnson Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Actors For Second Year In A Row
- Kanye West Met With Jared Kushner In Colorado, Has Secured 2% of Black Vote
- Keyshia Cole Confirms 2Pac Wanted To Leave Death Row Records [Video]
- Nick Cannon Reportedly Set To Sue ViacomCBS Over ‘Wild ‘n Out’ Rights
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: The Gospel WAP Choir Rehearsal [WATCH]