Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People