Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Richmond Renames Street After Tennis Legend Arthur Ashe
- High School Seniors Host Prom At Hospital For Student Battling Cancer
- Teairra Mari Popped For DWI In A 3-Wheeled Car
- Robert Friend, One Of The Last Surviving Tuskegee Airmen, Dead At 99
- Cardi B Named Songwriter Of The Year At ASCAP Rhythm And Soul Music Awards
- Nine Out and Proud LGBT Rappers Changing Hip Hop
- Perdue Chicken Chimes In On Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Beef
- Soulja Boy Kidnapping Case Gets Rejected By Prosecutors
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Launches Youth Mentoring Initiative
- Fans Await Little League Phenom Mo’ne Davis’ Hampton University Debut