Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Is It Fair That Wendy Williams Is Placed Under Financial Guardianship? [WATCH]
- What Is Monkeypox? Dr. Collier Educates Us On The Possible Outbreak Of The Monkeypox Virus [WATCH]
- Nipsey Hussle’s Legacy Lives On With ‘The Marathon (Cultivation)’ Documentary Exploring His Multi-Million Dollar Cannabis Business
- Flava, You ARE The Father: Flava Flav Finds Out He Has A 3-Year-Old Toddler
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Jesse Williams, Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival