Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whew Chile! Twitter Reacts To Garcelle Beauvais 50th Birthday Message To Will Smith
- Lena Waithe & Halle Berry To Work On ‘Boomerang’ Series For BET
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show