Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
- Porsha Reacts To Fan Who Told Her To “Cover Up” Until She Drops The Baby Weight
- #BlackExcellence: 11-Year-Old Academic Standout Dionn Megginson Starts High School
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Helps Teacher Facing Financial Setbacks Buy School Supplies
- Former Football Pro Dies In Motorcycle Crash At Age 36
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Ezekiel Elliott Won’t Be Charged, Security Guard Demanded $500K Per Cops