Gary With Da Tea is back and spilling all the gossip about Bobby Brown! “The Bobby Brown Story” on BET premieres today and Gary brought up the fact that Janet Jackson allegedly had an intimate relationship with him. There have been rumors circulating that Janet was in his hotel room and they had sex, but then he kicked her out.
He allegedly did that because they got in an argument over James DeBarge. No one is sure if the story is true or not, but Gary mentioned that Janet didn’t want Bobby because he didn’t fit in with the family. We will see if in the movie we see any part of this.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Actor Jovan Adepo From Bowie State University [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Oversharing Or Transparent?! Would You Sign A Petition To Stop Will & Jada Interviews?
- ATL Got A Mayor Named Andre: Andre Dickens Wins Runoff Ballot
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]