Gary With Da Tea is back and spilling all the gossip about Bobby Brown! “The Bobby Brown Story” on BET premieres today and Gary brought up the fact that Janet Jackson allegedly had an intimate relationship with him. There have been rumors circulating that Janet was in his hotel room and they had sex, but then he kicked her out.
He allegedly did that because they got in an argument over James DeBarge. No one is sure if the story is true or not, but Gary mentioned that Janet didn’t want Bobby because he didn’t fit in with the family. We will see if in the movie we see any part of this.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Booty Shake Club Loses Liquor License After Agents Exchanged Lap Dances & Drug For Food Stamps
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Kanye & His Son Threw Out First Pitches At Chicago White Sox Game
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love