Bobby Brown is pissed at Kanye West for using the photo from Whitney Houston’s hotel bathroom at the time of death.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Brown, said he had not seen the controversial cover because he was busy working on his two-part biopic, The Bobby Brown Story. After being told it was a 2006 picture showing liquor, cigarettes and drug paraphernalia in Houston’s home, he questioned why the rappers would use the image as an album cover. “That’s really disgusting that he would do that,” the singer told Rolling Stone. He added: “Something should happen to Kanye. He’s already crazy. I knew that when I first met him. Now he’s pushing the bar a little bit. He needs somebody to slap him up or something. And I’m just the person to do it.”
Houston’s estate also issued a statement saying that they are “extremely disappointed” in Kanye’s decision.
Last week, Pusha T unveiled the cover art for his recently released album DAYTONA. The cover art is a pic of Whitney Houston’s drug infested bathroom, allegedly taken without her knowledge or consent in 2006.
Kanye reportedly paid $85K to the copyright holder to license it for Pusha’s cover, despite Whitney supposedly trying hard before her death to halt the publication of the photos in the National Enquirer.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover