Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Earlier this year, Brown revealed plans to open a domestic violence shelter in honor of his daughter Bobbi Kristina. When asked about his history with Houston, including ‘the public record’ from the infamous 911 call in 2003, which he claimed “is wrong.” Brown reportedly hit Whitney leaving her with a bruised cheek and split lip.
According to Brown, narratives surrounding his bad boy persona are misconceptions. “I think the bad boy image came from me being on stage, not from me being a human being. If you see me in person, meet in person somewhere, you won’t call me a bad guy. You’d call me Bobby.”
Brown says he doesn’t have regrets from his past and isn’t sure what advice he would give to his younger self. “Because everything I’ve been through in my life, it’s made me the man I am,” he replied. “I don’t have regrets. I have bad feelings about some of the choices I’ve made.”
The Bobby Brown Story, starring Woody McClain and Gabrielle Dennis, airs on BET, September 4th and 5th.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
Bobby Brown Addresses Abuse Allegations Against Whitney Houston was originally published on hellobeautiful.com