Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Earlier this year, Brown revealed plans to open a domestic violence shelter in honor of his daughter Bobbi Kristina. When asked about his history with Houston, including ‘the public record’ from the infamous 911 call in 2003, which he claimed “is wrong.” Brown reportedly hit Whitney leaving her with a bruised cheek and split lip.
According to Brown, narratives surrounding his bad boy persona are misconceptions. “I think the bad boy image came from me being on stage, not from me being a human being. If you see me in person, meet in person somewhere, you won’t call me a bad guy. You’d call me Bobby.”
Brown says he doesn’t have regrets from his past and isn’t sure what advice he would give to his younger self. “Because everything I’ve been through in my life, it’s made me the man I am,” he replied. “I don’t have regrets. I have bad feelings about some of the choices I’ve made.”
The Bobby Brown Story, starring Woody McClain and Gabrielle Dennis, airs on BET, September 4th and 5th.
- Gary’s Tea: Apollo Nida Is Looking For His Peach on Real House Wives of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Young Jeezy Shares His Initial Proposal Idea For Jeannie Mai [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why Wendy Williams Shaded Her Homegirl NeNe Leakes After A FaceTime Call
- OMG: Jeannie Mai Confirms Her Jeezy Engagement, Ring Reportedly Worth $150K
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
Bobby Brown Addresses Abuse Allegations Against Whitney Houston was originally published on hellobeautiful.com