Jeff Johnson is back and has some important things you need to know. Sen. John McCain will be laid to rest soon and doesn’t want Donald Trump at his funeral, however Melania Trump might be in attendance. Jeff mentioned that this could cause more friction between her and Trump and how it speaks volumes when people don’t want the president to be at their funeral services.
Jeff also spoke about a replacement for Sen. McCain. Voting season is approaching and everyone must make sure they’re registered. Florida could possibly welcome a Black governor and Jeff had a lot of positive things to say about him and what he’s standing for.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin To Produce Kirk Franklin Biopic
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Lobbied Racist Donald Trump To Help A$AP Rocky
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’