Jeff Johnson is back and has some important things you need to know. Sen. John McCain will be laid to rest soon and doesn’t want Donald Trump at his funeral, however Melania Trump might be in attendance. Jeff mentioned that this could cause more friction between her and Trump and how it speaks volumes when people don’t want the president to be at their funeral services.
Jeff also spoke about a replacement for Sen. McCain. Voting season is approaching and everyone must make sure they’re registered. Florida could possibly welcome a Black governor and Jeff had a lot of positive things to say about him and what he’s standing for.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday