Omarosa joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak candidly about what happened in the White House. She currently has a book “Unhinged” out and revealed some things that went down with Donald Trump. Omarosa mentioned that White privilege is very real and recalls men in the White House talking as if she wasn’t there.
She also spoke about her being taken into the basement, being locked up and threatened about the tapes she had. Omarosa doesn’t operate in fear and believes that God watches over her. When asked about why she supported Trump she admitted that she didn’t think Hillary Clinton or him were great candidates, but she backed the person thought was best.
During the interview she also spoke about how she took a seat at the table to help HBCU’s, the Flint water crisis and Haiti. Omarosa also spoke about how Trump is a racists, but when meeting him in 2003 didn’t believe he was overtime he changed into someone she didn’t know. Taping conversations in the White House will prove the person that is in the White House doesn’t care about minorities and plans on taking down everything Barack Obama ever did.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tom Joyner Discusses How Your Attendance On The Fantastic Voyage Cruise Supports HBCUs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: My Friend Brought Her Boo On A Girls Trip, What Should I Do? [WATCH]
- R&B Vet Kem Enjoyed Father’s Day By Announcing He’s Expecting A Baby Boy
- Damon Dash Is Trying To Sell His Stake In Roc-A-Fella: Report
- Nipsey Hussle, DJ Khaled, Regina King & More To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Omarion Confirms The Millennium Tour 2021 Will Return This Fall
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’