Omarosa joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak candidly about what happened in the White House. She currently has a book “Unhinged” out and revealed some things that went down with Donald Trump. Omarosa mentioned that White privilege is very real and recalls men in the White House talking as if she wasn’t there.
She also spoke about her being taken into the basement, being locked up and threatened about the tapes she had. Omarosa doesn’t operate in fear and believes that God watches over her. When asked about why she supported Trump she admitted that she didn’t think Hillary Clinton or him were great candidates, but she backed the person thought was best.
During the interview she also spoke about how she took a seat at the table to help HBCU’s, the Flint water crisis and Haiti. Omarosa also spoke about how Trump is a racists, but when meeting him in 2003 didn’t believe he was overtime he changed into someone she didn’t know. Taping conversations in the White House will prove the person that is in the White House doesn’t care about minorities and plans on taking down everything Barack Obama ever did.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Ludacris Teams With Netflix For New Animated Series ‘Karma’s World’
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set