Last night Cardi B walked out on stage at the MTV VMA’s carrying a blanket rolled up that made it look like she was holding a baby. To everyone’s surprise she was just holding a moon man award. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that Offset and Cardi B are waiting on someone to offer them a check to show off Kulture Kiara Cephus.
He also believes no one will offer them anything. Gary also talked about how Nicki Minaj called herself the new Nicki Minaj. Then he threw shade at Porsha Williams for her underground railroad comments.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teenagers Mock Native American Elder Nathan Phillips [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu Gets Booed After Defending R. Kelly At Chicago Concert
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More