Wendy Williams came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her career and having a television show for 10 years. Coming to television she didn’t think people were going to accept her as much and believed that some might turn her off in certain areas. Wendy was known sometimes to be very hard on music artists, but mentioned that she asked the questions everyone wanted to know.
Da Brat recalls having an interview with her and being scared. After talking with Wendy, she remembered her saying that her label needs to hire people to train new artist. That day forward Da Brat worked on her interview skills.
Wendy also talked about having trust issues because a lot of people try to understand her formula to get their own show. She doesn’t have many industry friends because it’s not necessary in her life. Wendy loves having her own show because it’s just her against the world and she can handle all of it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- Hot Spot: A Bernie Mac Biopic Is On The Way From John Legend’s Production Company [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Falynn Guobadia Says If She Blames Porsha Williams For Her Divorce With Simon [WATCH]
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep. 19 “Girl Crush”
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop