Wendy Williams came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her career and having a television show for 10 years. Coming to television she didn’t think people were going to accept her as much and believed that some might turn her off in certain areas. Wendy was known sometimes to be very hard on music artists, but mentioned that she asked the questions everyone wanted to know.
Da Brat recalls having an interview with her and being scared. After talking with Wendy, she remembered her saying that her label needs to hire people to train new artist. That day forward Da Brat worked on her interview skills.
Wendy also talked about having trust issues because a lot of people try to understand her formula to get their own show. She doesn’t have many industry friends because it’s not necessary in her life. Wendy loves having her own show because it’s just her against the world and she can handle all of it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- Whew Chile! Twitter Reacts To Garcelle Beauvais 50th Birthday Message To Will Smith
- Lena Waithe & Halle Berry To Work On ‘Boomerang’ Series For BET
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show