Wendy Williams came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her career and having a television show for 10 years. Coming to television she didn’t think people were going to accept her as much and believed that some might turn her off in certain areas. Wendy was known sometimes to be very hard on music artists, but mentioned that she asked the questions everyone wanted to know.
Da Brat recalls having an interview with her and being scared. After talking with Wendy, she remembered her saying that her label needs to hire people to train new artist. That day forward Da Brat worked on her interview skills.
Wendy also talked about having trust issues because a lot of people try to understand her formula to get their own show. She doesn’t have many industry friends because it’s not necessary in her life. Wendy loves having her own show because it’s just her against the world and she can handle all of it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy