Dennis Graham, best known as Drake’s Dad, was just starting to become a fan of Wendy Williams.
But once Dennis saw the gossip queen ragging on his son in the aftermath of Pusha T’s “The Story Of Adidon,” Aubrey’s O.G. called Wendy “RuPaul Jr.” in an extra salty Instagram caption.
“Ru Paul Drag Race Queen looking Bitch,” typed Dennis, insisting that Williams had stepped “out of her lane” by commenting on his son’s beef without proof.
Williams responded to the post within hours, typing, “I don’t know why Drake’s did is mad,” she insisted in her own post. “And that Beefsteak Charlie mustache Drake’s Dad has is mean.”
- Usher Announces He Will Headline the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Natalia Bryant Makes Her Runway Debut During Milan Fashion Week
- Quavo Visits Capitol Hill To Address Gun Violence, Meets VP Kamala Harris
- Former Trump Aide Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On Jan. 6
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
Drake’s Dad Dennis Graham Goes In On Wendy Williams For Reporting Pusha T Diss was originally published on globalgrind.com
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful