Music in Atlanta has it’s own feel, especially the hip-hop music. John David Washington spoke about his love of the music and how it wasn’t until he moved there that he loved it. Before that he enjoyed listening to Biggie, Tupac, but always appreciated Outkast.
He loved how they had southern accents that helped with the flow. While going to Morehouse he also loved listening to Yung Joc, Jeezy and Gucci Mane. He remembers the city being so live when that music came on in the club.
Headkrack asked him about the high school he went to and wanted to know if he went with anyone famous. John graduated with from school with Jonah Hill. Headkrack thinks they should do a movie with him in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jeans Queen, Gloria Vanderbilt, Dead at 95
- Woman Jumps Off Bridge To Her Death As Her 3 Children Wait In The Car
- ‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested In Chicago
- Fantasia Teases New Brandy And Jazmine Sullivan Collaboration
- The Design For The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Has Been Leaked
- Nas Announces He Is Releasing A Children’s Book ‘I Know I Can’
- Chris Brown Is Reportedly Expecting Another Baby
- Tiffany Haddish Cancels Atlanta Show Due To Abortion Law
- BirthdayBashATL2019: Yung Miami Twerking Preggo Is Everything! [Exclusive Video]
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On Father’s Day [PHOTO]