Music in Atlanta has it’s own feel, especially the hip-hop music. John David Washington spoke about his love of the music and how it wasn’t until he moved there that he loved it. Before that he enjoyed listening to Biggie, Tupac, but always appreciated Outkast.
He loved how they had southern accents that helped with the flow. While going to Morehouse he also loved listening to Yung Joc, Jeezy and Gucci Mane. He remembers the city being so live when that music came on in the club.
Headkrack asked him about the high school he went to and wanted to know if he went with anyone famous. John graduated with from school with Jonah Hill. Headkrack thinks they should do a movie with him in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]