August 10th is a very special day, it’s not just Rickey Smiley’s birthday, but he’s also celebrating the day of giving. For the last 5 years he’s worked with The Salvation Army to collect clothes, food, care kits and so much more for people in need. He loves to celebrate his birthday this way because it’s a way he thanks God for giving him another year of life.
If you have any electronics, computers or anything like that it will be accepted as well. Locations in Cleveland, Atlanta, St. Louis and many more will take part in this wonderful event. Rickey even mentioned that his mother will be with him to help. Make sure you listen to see what location you can drop items off at.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Why One Man Was Arrested At Arby’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva”
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Robert Glasper Put Lauryn Hill On Full Blast, Says Singer Cheated Musicians Out Of Money [VIDEO]
- American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Allegedly Being Drunk
- Paternity Test For Woman That Slept With Best Friends [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Tristan Thompson Cheat On Khloe Kardashian Again? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Busta Rhymes Should Run For Governor Of NYC [EXCLUSIVE]