Bernice Jenkins is back and is ready to give her Church Announcements! Two ushers are suspended after fighting during an usher board meeting. One usher was talking about the others 3-year-old grandson that smells like pee and looks like Tyrese in the face, so she got mad and began fighting.
Bernice also wants prayer for one member that was kicked out of his apartment and who’s car was taken away. He spent all his money on Powerball tickets and said Jesus told him to play. What really happened is he got drunk and his brother was whispering to him in his sleep.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Seeing Green: Drake Invests In OVO 40’s Toronto Cannabis Company Bullrider