Bernice Jenkins is back and she’s got on new draws for the Church Announcements! She spoke about the members of the church using their rent money to play Powerball. The pastor said that if they get kicked out their homes they are allowed to sleep in the fellowship hall.
A home going service was almost planned for one of the members homes that was found in the basement and looked dead. Right before they embalmed him he woke up and mentioned that the refer put him out. We are also praying for another member that passed away at the age of 96 from hairline cancer, bad feet, muscle spasms and so much more.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Cardi B Vows To Pay Funeral Expenses For Victims Of Bronx Apartment Fire
- Raekwon Teams With Diadora And Foot Locker To Launch Community Initiative
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51