Derez De’Shon is friends with some rappers and talked about the beef between them. He mentioned that it needs to stop because it can lead to senseless violence and everyone just needs to live their life to the fullest. Derez never thought he would be here and so successful.
He talked about how people always want to feed negative energy to you and your career. Derez also spoke about doing something different with his music and dancing it to it more with the crowd. He mentioned that he needs to lose weight because he can dance for 30 seconds then start rhyming again.
Derez is thinking about a 60-90 day plan to take off some pounds. He envisions himself as Heavy D with the moves. We can’t wait to see Derez dance with the crowd.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”