Derez De’Shon is friends with some rappers and talked about the beef between them. He mentioned that it needs to stop because it can lead to senseless violence and everyone just needs to live their life to the fullest. Derez never thought he would be here and so successful.
He talked about how people always want to feed negative energy to you and your career. Derez also spoke about doing something different with his music and dancing it to it more with the crowd. He mentioned that he needs to lose weight because he can dance for 30 seconds then start rhyming again.
Derez is thinking about a 60-90 day plan to take off some pounds. He envisions himself as Heavy D with the moves. We can’t wait to see Derez dance with the crowd.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Diddy Called Danity Kane Members Ugly?!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister