Derez De’Shon is friends with some rappers and talked about the beef between them. He mentioned that it needs to stop because it can lead to senseless violence and everyone just needs to live their life to the fullest. Derez never thought he would be here and so successful.
He talked about how people always want to feed negative energy to you and your career. Derez also spoke about doing something different with his music and dancing it to it more with the crowd. He mentioned that he needs to lose weight because he can dance for 30 seconds then start rhyming again.
Derez is thinking about a 60-90 day plan to take off some pounds. He envisions himself as Heavy D with the moves. We can’t wait to see Derez dance with the crowd.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour Dates Announced!
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Keke Palmer Gets Candid About Zodiac Signs, Advice To Younger Self & More
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Kamala Harris Calls For Impeachment Of Brett Kavanaugh After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Petty Papi: Drake Trolls Kanye West With New Hoodie
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Pimp C’s Wife Congratulates Megan Thee Stallion On Roc Nation Deal, Has A Lit Gift For Her
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It