Derez De’Shon performed live for the crowd during the morning show’s broadcast from Atlanta’s City Winery. Then, he chatted with everyone about the inspiration for the song and how he got through a period of doubt and feeling like quitting the rap game. He also shares some touching words for a friend who has passed on, and reveals the artist he really wants to work with.
Derez also talks about how he gives back to his community in Atlanta, and talks about the craziest thing anyone has ever asked him for since he’s made it big. He reveals his celebrity crush, He shares some advice that he has for anyone grinding to pursue their dreams. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]