Black Tony’s excuses for not coming to work is getting out of hand. Rickey Smiley called him and in the background he was playing “In My Feelings” by Drake. Black Tony said he’s trying to do the challenge and can’t get the moves down.
He mentioned that Lil Scrappy and Mama Dee called him out to do it so he’s ready. Rickey told Black Tony that’s not a good excuse to not come to work then started helping him try to get the moves. Maybe after Black Tony gets the moves down he will come to work.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- Kanye’s Shelved Album Produced By Dr. Dre Leaks Online [LISTEN]
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- 7th Annual Black Owned Wine & Spirits Festival Makes DC Return On September 30
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- You Care: Julia Fox Says Her Relationship With Kanye West Lacked Sex
- Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Files A Trademark For “Alicia Teas”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts