Jermaine Dupri talked to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about the SoSo Def 25th Anniversary to and he’s pretty excited about it. He might be known for creating music, but a lot of people don’t know that he’s also a dancer. Dupri said,” I make my beats so I can dance, it’s in my blood.”
Gary With Da Tea couldn’t help but to ask him about Janet Jackson and if they were together during the Essence Music Festival. Dupri told everyone that he wasn’t with Janet nor did he attend Jospeh Jackson funeral. He did mention that he heard she did an amazing job at her show and is proud.
Over the next couple of years Dupri looks forward to finding new talent. He loves to work with people in the industry, but there is something about a new artist that is amazing. We can’t wait to see this SoSo Def concert and look forward to see what surprises he has in store for fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- “Pray For Me”: Loni Love Is Cutting All Alcohol In Preparation For Season 6 Of The Real
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- #HotGirlSummer Has Turned Into #HotGirlSemester As Megan Thee Stallion Heads Back To Texas Southern University
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year
- Jamie Foxx & Katie Holmes Reportedly Split After 6 Years
- Lamar Odom Says He’s Giving Up Porn + Why Porn Is A Problem For Black Men