Jermaine Dupri talked to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about the SoSo Def 25th Anniversary to and he’s pretty excited about it. He might be known for creating music, but a lot of people don’t know that he’s also a dancer. Dupri said,” I make my beats so I can dance, it’s in my blood.”
Gary With Da Tea couldn’t help but to ask him about Janet Jackson and if they were together during the Essence Music Festival. Dupri told everyone that he wasn’t with Janet nor did he attend Jospeh Jackson funeral. He did mention that he heard she did an amazing job at her show and is proud.
Over the next couple of years Dupri looks forward to finding new talent. He loves to work with people in the industry, but there is something about a new artist that is amazing. We can’t wait to see this SoSo Def concert and look forward to see what surprises he has in store for fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- John Singleton Suffers Stroke
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]