Jermaine Dupri sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about celebrating 25 years of the SoSo Def Record label. Him and Da Brat have been friends and worked together since the beginning of her career. Gary With Da Tea wanted to know where Dupri found Da Brat and the story was quite interesting.
Dupri was at the Oprah show and Da Brat along with TLC, Kris Kross and other artists we love were there. It was at that moment where the two created a bond and are like family now. Da Brat also mentioned that her and Oprah go way back because they met each other in Chicago. Dupri and Da Brat plan on having more success in the future together.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Jay Ellis And Nina Senicar Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- PEOPLE Magazine Named John Legend The “Sexiest Man Of The Year”
- First Look: Netflix’s Upcoming Selena: The Series
- Trina Says She Was Trying To Console ‘The ‘Satanic Witch’ Who Called Her The N-Word
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Sh*t Got Real: Homeless Man Pours Bucket of Steaming Diarrhea over Woman’s Head