If you haven’t it seen it yet everyone is doing the “In My Feelings Challenge.” The song comes from Drake’s new album “Scorpion” and it’s pretty dope. Rickey Smiley while hanging out with family as well as friends decided to do It and you might want to join in.
Everyone in the video looked like they were having a good time and when they started the dance were so in sync. Rickey at the end began hopping and then everyone went to do a little freestyle. What do you think of the dance Rickey Smiley did?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Spike Lee Possibly Working On “School Daze” Broadway Musical
- Future Opens Up About Confronting Jay-Z Over Line On ‘4:44’ Album, Tekashi 6ix9ine To Get New Lawyer & More
- Gary’s Tea: Iman Shumpert Gathering Legal Team To Make Blogs Take Down Fake Posts, Cops Called To Blac Chyna’s House Twice & More
- 10-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Brutally Bullied Over His Colostomy Bag
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Tweets On Fyre: Ja Rule Sounds Off Against Struggle Music Festival Docs, Someone Take His Phone
- Four Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Arrested For Rape