If you haven’t it seen it yet everyone is doing the “In My Feelings Challenge.” The song comes from Drake’s new album “Scorpion” and it’s pretty dope. Rickey Smiley while hanging out with family as well as friends decided to do It and you might want to join in.
Everyone in the video looked like they were having a good time and when they started the dance were so in sync. Rickey at the end began hopping and then everyone went to do a little freestyle. What do you think of the dance Rickey Smiley did?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- John Singleton Suffers Stroke
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]