If you haven’t it seen it yet everyone is doing the “In My Feelings Challenge.” The song comes from Drake’s new album “Scorpion” and it’s pretty dope. Rickey Smiley while hanging out with family as well as friends decided to do It and you might want to join in.
Everyone in the video looked like they were having a good time and when they started the dance were so in sync. Rickey at the end began hopping and then everyone went to do a little freestyle. What do you think of the dance Rickey Smiley did?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]
- Anthony Anderson Under Criminal Investigation For Alleged Assault Of Woman
- Offset Arrested In Georgia
- LeBron James & BFF Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up” [VIDEO]
- White Woman Attacks Black Family And Gets Locked Up [VIDEO]
- Questions Special K Is #JustAskingForAFriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth In Chick-Fil-A And Her Baby Gets Free Food For Life [VIDEO]
- Should 2 Chainz’s Trap House Be Kept Open? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons On The Low [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]