If you haven’t it seen it yet everyone is doing the “In My Feelings Challenge.” The song comes from Drake’s new album “Scorpion” and it’s pretty dope. Rickey Smiley while hanging out with family as well as friends decided to do It and you might want to join in.
Everyone in the video looked like they were having a good time and when they started the dance were so in sync. Rickey at the end began hopping and then everyone went to do a little freestyle. What do you think of the dance Rickey Smiley did?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex