If you haven’t it seen it yet everyone is doing the “In My Feelings Challenge.” The song comes from Drake’s new album “Scorpion” and it’s pretty dope. Rickey Smiley while hanging out with family as well as friends decided to do It and you might want to join in.
Everyone in the video looked like they were having a good time and when they started the dance were so in sync. Rickey at the end began hopping and then everyone went to do a little freestyle. What do you think of the dance Rickey Smiley did?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- Are Issa and Lawrence Getting Back Together? Jay Ellis Talks New Movie, Directing, and Insecure
- Here We Go Again: Volkswagen Apologizes For Insanely Racist Ad
- Drake Meant No Disrespect By Calling Kylie Jenner A Side Piece On Leaked Track
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Animated For Visuals To “Savage”
- Joey Bada$$ Teams With Fund For Public Schools To Help Homeless Children During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kandi Burruss Talks Winning ‘The Masked Singer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]