Rickey Smiley is a very successful comedian, radio show host and television star. He has a show on TV One titled, “Rickey Smiley For Real.” On that show he has some of his kids on it and they deal with issues every family might have.
Some of the kids after being on the show changed and it wasn’t for the good. Rickey mentioned they became addicted to social media and began acting different. Two of his other kids it has made them mature and they will definitely be back on.
Rickey believes the kids not retuning need to get their lives together and focus on school. They think they’re entitled when that is not the case. Rickey isn’t sure if his show will return, but if it does we shall see which kids make it on.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- Former Football Pro Dies In Motorcycle Crash At Age 36
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Ezekiel Elliott Won’t Be Charged, Security Guard Demanded $500K Per Cops
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- Tennessee Barber Gives Discounts To Youngsters Who Read During Their Haircuts
- Princeton Program Aims To Increase Black Leadership In Art
- Large Percentage Of Americans Admit To Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday
- Twins Launch Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Delivery Service
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard