Roseanne Barr’s show was cancelled after she went on Twitter talking about Valerie Jarrett. She was a senior advisor for Barack Obama and Roseanne called her an ape. ABC decided to end her show and Jeff Johnson spoke all about it.
Roseanne apologized and blamed the medicine Ambien for her remarks, but they fired back at her saying that the medicine might have side effects however racism isn’t one of them. Jeff believes it was good that she lost her job, but people need to understand she was always a racist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Floyd Mayweather Has Reportedly Been Offered A Contract To Fight Logan Paul
- Hot Spot: Twitter Blocks Kanye West Because Of His Contract Outburst [WATCH]
- National President of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Beverly Evans Smith Shares How Communities Will Benefit From The 2020 Census [WATCH]
- Kanye West Pisses On His Grammy Award, Dubs Himself ‘Baby Putin’
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC