Roseanne Barr’s show was cancelled after she went on Twitter talking about Valerie Jarrett. She was a senior advisor for Barack Obama and Roseanne called her an ape. ABC decided to end her show and Jeff Johnson spoke all about it.
Roseanne apologized and blamed the medicine Ambien for her remarks, but they fired back at her saying that the medicine might have side effects however racism isn’t one of them. Jeff believes it was good that she lost her job, but people need to understand she was always a racist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Georgia Teen in Critical Condition After Shootout Near Six Flags
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Diddy Sex Abuse Trial Judge Says Accuser Must ID Herself
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle Ruined His Career
- Right On?: Hip-Hop Is Platforming Instead Of Fighting The Power
- Issa Rae, Taraji P. Henson And More Light Up The Red Carpet At The American Black Film Festival Honors
- Drake’s OVO Announces Collaboration With Japanese Brand NEEDLES
- Scott Storch Sued By Beverly Hills Jeweler Over Unpaid $65K Bill
- Jay-Z Sports Simple $161K Patek Watch During Lakers Game
- Drake To Executive Produce New Sci-Fi Drama ‘Neuromancer’ Coming To Apple TV+
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral