These prank calls are getting out of hand, but are hilarious. A comedian called up a cemetery and complained that someone peed on his Uncle Jessie’s grave. He mentioned that it was the men that work at the cemetery that did this and the manager said that isn’t true.
The two exchanged words and the comedian said that he was coming to give him an ass whooping. After he said that the manager immediately said come on over and do it and then hung up. The comedian called back and the manager threatened him. You won’t believe how this call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Kobe Bryant’s Older Sister Gets A Tribute Tattoo For Kobe & Gianna [Photo]
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime