These prank calls are getting out of hand, but are hilarious. A comedian called up a cemetery and complained that someone peed on his Uncle Jessie’s grave. He mentioned that it was the men that work at the cemetery that did this and the manager said that isn’t true.
The two exchanged words and the comedian said that he was coming to give him an ass whooping. After he said that the manager immediately said come on over and do it and then hung up. The comedian called back and the manager threatened him. You won’t believe how this call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Diddy Teams Up With That Rony Seikaly To Release A House Music Track
- Black Buying Power In The Pandemic: How COVID-19 Is Changing Our Holiday Spending
- What Is The National Day Of Mourning?
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 Raises Concerns Across South Africa