Gary With Da Tea had such a wonderful birthday filled with so many surprises! Kandi Burruss and her husband, Todd Tucker stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to give some updates about projects they’re working on and so much more. The two were in the kitchen when Gary snuck up on them.
He began talking about his birthday and Kandi began to sing to him. Todd even decided to help her out giving us Jodeci vibes in the background. Gary loved every moment of it and looked so happy. We are so happy that you enjoyed your birthday Gary With Da Tea!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
- Beyoncé Is About To Hit The Slopes With New Icy Park Collection, Gucci Mane Models
- Kountry Wayne Talks Pivoting His Comedy During The Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Special K’s Top Man Law Violations [WATCH]
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Swizz Beatz Is Working On A 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. ‘VERZUZ’ Battle, Allegedly
- Dwyane Wade Floats Idea of Starting An OnlyFans Account With Gabrielle Union
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law