It’s time for Gary With Da Tea to give us all the celebrity gossip. Kandi Burruss joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about season 11 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” They are currently filming and Gary spoke about Kenya Moore not being on the show.
Kandi didn’t know where he got that information from and she mentioned it’s too early to know who will be on there. She also addressed to everyone that Kenya really is pregnant and that people need to send her positive vibes instead of negativity. Gary also spoke about how Eva Marcille allegedly took someone’s peach.
Kandi told everyone that she shot with someone recently, but couldn’t mentioned who. Gary also spoke about Fabolous not being charged for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. We can’t wait for “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” to return!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus