Drake’s album “Scorpion,” is killing it so far. Headkrack spoke about how several different Drake’s showed up to complete this 24 track album. Drake showed his reggae side, a lot of emotions and Headkrack believes he knows when Drake wore sandals, socks and more.
Fans also heard him spit bars as well as transform into disco Drake. He even has a song with Michael Jackson on it. Headkrack believes that this is one of the best times for music.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies