Drake’s mom, Sandi Graham, had something to say about rap beefs. You care.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Drake’s mom, Sandi Graham, says rap beefs are for kids … and she wants ’em dropped, stat.
We got Sandi leaving Delilah in WeHo — rolling deep with some hotties, btw — and we ask her about Jay-Z throwing shade. Jay and Bey dropped their new joint album, “Everything is Love,” and Jay goes after Drizzy in “BOSS” for turning down his TIDAL offer and choosing Apple Music.
Jay also references the Pusha-T beef and calls out Drake for sending him a $100k invoice. All of that is kid’s play … according to Sandi, who says it’s time everyone act like grown men.
Hey, we’re just posting this for archival purposes.
Peep her commentary below.
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Drake’s Mom Sandi Graham Says Rap Beefs Need To Stop was originally published on hiphopwired.com