Drake’s mom, Sandi Graham, had something to say about rap beefs. You care.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Drake’s mom, Sandi Graham, says rap beefs are for kids … and she wants ’em dropped, stat.
We got Sandi leaving Delilah in WeHo — rolling deep with some hotties, btw — and we ask her about Jay-Z throwing shade. Jay and Bey dropped their new joint album, “Everything is Love,” and Jay goes after Drizzy in “BOSS” for turning down his TIDAL offer and choosing Apple Music.
Jay also references the Pusha-T beef and calls out Drake for sending him a $100k invoice. All of that is kid’s play … according to Sandi, who says it’s time everyone act like grown men.
Hey, we’re just posting this for archival purposes.
Peep her commentary below.
- Colman Domingo Reacts To Toxic Workplace Complaints On The Set of ‘Euphoria’
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- From A Woman: Mariah The Scientist Announces ‘To Be Eaten Alive’ 2024 Global Tour
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Larger Than Life: Apple Music Live To Exclusively Show Brent Faiyaz’s London Performance From His European Tour
Drake’s Mom Sandi Graham Says Rap Beefs Need To Stop was originally published on hiphopwired.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant