There are a lot of innocent people sitting behind bars and now there is a show about it. Attorney Benjamin Crump spoke to the team about his new show “Evidence of Innocence,” that can be seen every Monday at 10pm on TV One. Crump is known as the attorney that represented a lot of families especially Black men that were shot by cops.
Headkrack talked about how when people are released from prison and they are innocent sometimes they receive a compensation, but that’s not enough. Crump spoke about how it happens so often and that the courts want to send a lot of Black and brown people in jail even though there were no findings of them being guilty. Then they spoke about marijuana being legal in certain state.
A lot of Black men are in prison for selling one bag of weed, but now White people are making money off of it. Crump also spoke about how this is a game of chest not checkers and we must recognize what’s happening.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Meek Mill Denies Accusations Of A Physical Relationship With Diddy
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral