Stephon Clark was unarmed and was shot 20 times by officers in Sacramento in his backyard. Attorney Benjamin Crump spoke about how we need to keep seeking justice and it begins with voting in people that will help us fight. The White House mentioned that this is a local matter, but it’s not.
Crump is upset at the fact that police microphones were muted even though body cameras were still on after the shooting. Officers have also altered their stories and laws need to be enforced so that they go to jail for this crime. Crump also spoke about how you find out when local elections happen.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Brian McKnight Shares His Inspiration For His Final Studio Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Did Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Break Up Again?!
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- Next Up: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot Is THIS Close To Hitting Streaming
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- CeeLo Green Criticizes Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” & More
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President