Stephon Clark was unarmed and was shot 20 times by officers in Sacramento in his backyard. Attorney Benjamin Crump spoke about how we need to keep seeking justice and it begins with voting in people that will help us fight. The White House mentioned that this is a local matter, but it’s not.
Crump is upset at the fact that police microphones were muted even though body cameras were still on after the shooting. Officers have also altered their stories and laws need to be enforced so that they go to jail for this crime. Crump also spoke about how you find out when local elections happen.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tom Joyner Discusses How Your Attendance On The Fantastic Voyage Cruise Supports HBCUs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: My Friend Brought Her Boo On A Girls Trip, What Should I Do? [WATCH]
- R&B Vet Kem Enjoyed Father’s Day By Announcing He’s Expecting A Baby Boy
- Damon Dash Is Trying To Sell His Stake In Roc-A-Fella: Report
- Nipsey Hussle, DJ Khaled, Regina King & More To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Omarion Confirms The Millennium Tour 2021 Will Return This Fall
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’