Black Tony didn’t come to work because he was at the BET Awards and was heading back to Atlanta. He told the team how crazy it was and Debra Lee mentioned he should host next year. Rickey Smiley said that they wouldn’t hire him because he doesn’t show up for work.
Black Tony might be fighting for that title because word on Instagram is that T.D. Jakes is allegedly joining them. Rickey told Black Tony if he’s going to be doing other things then he would have to resign. As soon as Black Tony sings the contract he’s leaving the station.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am.
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Mayor Quits After Accusation Of Using City Money To See Michelle Obama
- Ex-‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Benzino Pleads Guilty in Drug Case