Black Tony didn’t come to work because he was at the BET Awards and was heading back to Atlanta. He told the team how crazy it was and Debra Lee mentioned he should host next year. Rickey Smiley said that they wouldn’t hire him because he doesn’t show up for work.
Black Tony might be fighting for that title because word on Instagram is that T.D. Jakes is allegedly joining them. Rickey told Black Tony if he’s going to be doing other things then he would have to resign. As soon as Black Tony sings the contract he’s leaving the station.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am.
- Gary’s Tea: Apollo Nida Is Looking For His Peach on Real House Wives of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Young Jeezy Shares His Initial Proposal Idea For Jeannie Mai [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why Wendy Williams Shaded Her Homegirl NeNe Leakes After A FaceTime Call
- OMG: Jeannie Mai Confirms Her Jeezy Engagement, Ring Reportedly Worth $150K
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Facing Facts: Coronavirus Affecting Black Americans At Higher Clip Than Others
- Kandi’s Daughter, Riley Burruss, Shows Off Natural Fro After Big Chop [PHOTOS]
- Earl Graves Sr., Founder Of Black Enterprise, Dies At 85
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Is It Official Now? Tiffany Haddish Is Quarantined With “Just Friend” Common