Black Tony didn’t come to work because he was at the BET Awards and was heading back to Atlanta. He told the team how crazy it was and Debra Lee mentioned he should host next year. Rickey Smiley said that they wouldn’t hire him because he doesn’t show up for work.
Black Tony might be fighting for that title because word on Instagram is that T.D. Jakes is allegedly joining them. Rickey told Black Tony if he’s going to be doing other things then he would have to resign. As soon as Black Tony sings the contract he’s leaving the station.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am.
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Issa Rae & Kumail Nanjiani Find Themselves On The Run In Comedic Trailer to ‘The Lovebirds’
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell “Shocked” By Martin’s Comments About Past Lawsuit [WATCH]
- This ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Failed Their Driver’s Test Twice!