Black Tony just made is way back to Atlanta from Birmingham so he couldn’t make it to work. He spoke to Rickey Smiley about how before he left he stole some clothes from Burlington. One of Rickey’s family members friends put him on to this scheme.
Black Tony is on the come up and is about to make a lot of money. He told the team that he has Sean John shirts, blue jeans and jackets. The only problem is everything is 5x and bigger.
He also told Rickey he is in front of his house with a U-Haul filled with the clothes and no one will let him in the house. Black Tony will be selling the clothes near the Dollar Tree on Riverdale Rd. We can’t wait to hear from Black Tony again.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him