Black Tony didn’t want to come to work and called Rickey Smiley to talk about Birthday Bash. He mentioned that everyone will be speechless about his entrance. Black Tony said he’s going to jump from the helicopter and pull out his parachute.
He wants to come in like the trap superhero. Black Tony then spoke about how a woman at Kroger’s had a baby on the floor, but he didn’t help. He decided to steal soap and lotion instead to sell to everyone. Black Tony mentioned that he doesn’t want to see anymore ashy and dusty people.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Ice Cube Shares Details Of Talk With Trump, Says He’s “Not Playing Politics”
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH