Black Tony didn’t come to work today because he had some business with Pancake. Rickey Smiley introduced him to Eva Marcille on the phone and Black Tony was so excited. He told Eva that he loved her in “Barbershop,” and enjoys watching her on “Basketball Wives.”
Eva told Black Tony that she isn’t a rapper or on that show. She said you have me confused with Eve and Evelyn Lozada. Black Tony went on the internet and got excited because Eva is beautiful. He said he will take her to the trap and shopping at Forever 21.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Tamera Reminisces About The First Time She Met Jay-Z & Gets Dragged By The Beyhive [VIDEO]
- Lee Daniels Posts Instagram Video About Jussie Smollett And ‘Empire’ Morale
- Woman Sues Harvard For Profiting Off Photos Of Her Enslaved Ancestors
- White Supremacist Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Black Victim
- 8 Artists Who Are Poets And Ain’t Afraid To Show It
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star, Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- RIP Jacorey Harris: Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer