Black Tony didn’t come to work today because he had some business with Pancake. Rickey Smiley introduced him to Eva Marcille on the phone and Black Tony was so excited. He told Eva that he loved her in “Barbershop,” and enjoys watching her on “Basketball Wives.”
Eva told Black Tony that she isn’t a rapper or on that show. She said you have me confused with Eve and Evelyn Lozada. Black Tony went on the internet and got excited because Eva is beautiful. He said he will take her to the trap and shopping at Forever 21.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio