Black Tony didn’t come to work today because he had some business with Pancake. Rickey Smiley introduced him to Eva Marcille on the phone and Black Tony was so excited. He told Eva that he loved her in “Barbershop,” and enjoys watching her on “Basketball Wives.”
Eva told Black Tony that she isn’t a rapper or on that show. She said you have me confused with Eve and Evelyn Lozada. Black Tony went on the internet and got excited because Eva is beautiful. He said he will take her to the trap and shopping at Forever 21.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- First Ever U.S. High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- Da Brat Opens Up About Dating Allen Iverson & Beating Up A Woman Over Him
- Respect The Pioneers: GORE-TEX Inventor Bob Gore Has Passed Away
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Howard University and Apple Team Up For ‘Rap Life Live’ Special Event
- LG Tone Free Teams Up J.R. Smith & Other Pro Ballers To Help Children In BIPOC Communities
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Spotted Out For Dinner With Solange In NYC
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]