Sanda’s child is 2 weeks old and her soon-to-be ex doesn’t want to be with her even though she wants to get married and have a family. After they talked to the couple they began quoting “The Color Purple,” and mentioned, “You sure is ugly,” and “I’ll kill him dead.” Make sure you listen to see what happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City