Darius McCrary the actor that played Eddie Winslow in “Family Matters,” is making headlines after he allegedly can’t afford his child support payments. He wants to have his child support payments terminated and was able to get them lowered to $29. Rickey Smiley believes that he should go pick up some cans off the street.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he can only afford a can of similac and that he should ask some of his co-stars from the show. They also talked about how other men are looking for his judge so they can pay $29 a month. Gary spoke about Cardi B being a little upset over her cover on Rolling Stone magazine.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola DavisIs Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University