Darius McCrary the actor that played Eddie Winslow in “Family Matters,” is making headlines after he allegedly can’t afford his child support payments. He wants to have his child support payments terminated and was able to get them lowered to $29. Rickey Smiley believes that he should go pick up some cans off the street.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he can only afford a can of similac and that he should ask some of his co-stars from the show. They also talked about how other men are looking for his judge so they can pay $29 a month. Gary spoke about Cardi B being a little upset over her cover on Rolling Stone magazine.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Brown Calls Kyrie Irving A “Real Hero” For Refusing Vaccination: “I Stand With My Brother”
- Hot Spot: Is Cardi B. Going To Jail?! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending? Should People Who Watch & Record Crimes Be Charged? [WATCH]
- Charles Barkley Rips Kyrie Irving On Inside The NBA, Says He’s No Muhammad Ali
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Philadelphia Woman Raped On Train While Onlookers Recorded Without Helping
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Bring Blue Ivy On Their ‘Date Night’ In New Tiffany & Co. Ad
- Beyoncé Flicks It Up For The ‘Gram And Her Hubby In This Stunning Mint Plunge Silk Dress
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- No Boyee! Flavor Flav Arrested In Vegas On Domestic Battery Charges