This prank call about a refrigerator being donated turned very serious after a while. A lady was sleeping and the person was looking for the man that said he would donate a fridge. The woman on the phone began to cry and get sad because she promised a family they would get this donated fridge.
She even told her she was coming to the house to get the fridge and the woman on the phone threatened her life. If they come to the house she promised to get her gun. As the conversation continued you won’t believe what else was said.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- New R. Kelly Sex Abuse Allegations Now Include Two Teen Boys
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021