A woman got very upset after finding out her package allegedly caught on fire in the mailroom. She called up the mail service and found out that one of the employees smokes crack and is an alcoholic. They transferred her to the actual employee and he began to cough as well as throw up on the phone.
The woman was taken back and got very angry after he spoke about how its okay for him to smoke and drink. She wanted to speak to the supervisor and when he got on the phone she began to curse at him. Even after threatening to report them he told her he didn’t care and nothing was wrong. Keep listening to find out what she did at the end of the call.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media