Rickey Smiley called up Mrs. Jones and pretended to be a woman in Target that witnessed a young man confessing. Rickey told the woman on the phone that her son took money from her bra and had a breakdown and was ready to receive Christ in his life. The woman told him he had the wrong number then gave the phone to someone else.
Rickey kept telling her that he didn’t want to speak with her and she told him to shut up. Then they both began talking about fighting each other. You won’t believe how she responded when she found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Dies At 87
- Say It Ain’t So! Dollar Tree Is Raises Prices, Some Items Will Go For $3 and $5
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits
- Teyana Taylor Was Hospitalized For Exhaustion Before Recent Concert
- Ashanti On Receiving The Lady of Soul Award, Vibrating Higher And Staying Positive
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist